Terms and Conditions
The term “Felton Training Group” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Felton Training Group Inc" works hard to provide accurate and updated information as to their best ability. Unfortunately state laws and other information changes frequently and is subject to court interpretation. Therefore, "Felton Training Group Inc" makes no claim to guarantee the accuracy of such information. By registering and taking our online safety class, students assume the ability to research state laws for themselves as is mentioned in every video and agree not to hold liable "Felton Training Group Inc" as well as their employees, officers, agents or affiliates for inaccurate or outdated information
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Felton Training Group's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Website discounts are available to individuals only and cannot be combined with any other discount offer from Felton Training Group.
- Felton Training Group Inc. makes no guarantees that your local officials will accept our training. While our course does meet the state law regarding training in several states, some counties may enact further regulations. Therefore we cannot guarantee that your city, county or state will accept our training.
- When registering for our referral program, you elect to earn commissions by referring others, you may not earn commissions by referring yourself.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Felton Training Group takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.